Home INFO FAQ
APAAC 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for APAAC?keyboard_arrow_down
- APAAC Conference registration must be submitted through the online registration form. Registration fees must be paid in either U. S. Dollars (USD) or Korean Won (KRW). APAAC currently accepts all major credit cards.
- What is included in my registration fee?keyboard_arrow_down
- Your registration provides you access to all of the lectures, exhibition tours, hospital tours, field trips, plenary sessions, oral & poster competition, conference kit, certificate of completion, and multiple social and networking events such as the Opening Ceremony, Welcome Dinner, and Networking Night.
- Does the registration fee include travel costs for the conference?keyboard_arrow_down
- All travel costs and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee. However, APAAC has secured a block of rooms at the conference rate. Hotel information and instructions for booking your reservation at the host hotel will be sent to you once your registration has been confirmed.
- Does APAAC have hotel rooms available for attendees?keyboard_arrow_down
- Yes. APAAC reserves blocks of rooms for attendees each year. Once your registration has been approved, the APAAC Secretariat will contact you regarding the hotel reservations. Because we reserve rooms in bulk, room rates are lower than hotels in the area.
- Are meals included?keyboard_arrow_down
- APAAC provides daily lunch on the first and second days of the conference, as well as several coffee breaks throughout the sessions. The Opening Ceremony which is an evening event on the first night of the conference, and the Networking Night, an evening event on the second night, includes dinner and special features.
- Can I cancel my registration?keyboard_arrow_down
- Yes, cancellation notifications must be made in writing and sent to APAAC Secretariat by email.
The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgment from the APAAC Secretariat is received. If the written notification is received on or before 31 October 2023, the full registration fee will be refunded. However, no refund requests will be accepted after 31 October 2023.
- Can I transfer my registration if I can't make it to the conference?keyboard_arrow_down
- Registrations may be transferred to another employee in your company, however, requests for such transfers of registration must be made in writing.
- How do refunds work?keyboard_arrow_down
- Refunds will only be made by bank transfer, in which a handling fee will be deducted from the refund. The refund request must indicate all relevant information regarding the bank account to which the refund may be remitted.
- Can I purchase my conference registration onsite?keyboard_arrow_down
- We encourage all attendees to register for the conference in advance. This allows us to plan accordingly for the appropriate number of attendees. APAAC offers super early-bird as well as early-bird discounts for those who register by the designated deadline. However, onsite registrations are possible, so feel free to talk to our team for assistance.
- Where can I find the details to all the sessions?keyboard_arrow_down
- The detailed schedule for APAAC is posted on the official conference website.
- How can I find out when someone is scheduled to present?keyboard_arrow_down
- The online schedule for APAAC has information about each of the sessions as well as the speakers.
- What is a plenary session?keyboard_arrow_down
- Plenary sessions are usually lectures or speeches in which all parties and attendees are present. Such sessions may include content such as keynotes and panel discussions not necessarily related to a specific style of presentation.
- Who can attend the Opening Ceremony?keyboard_arrow_down
- All APAAC attendees are invited to attend the Opening Ceremony & Welcome Dinner on Friday night. Attendance is included in the registration fee.
- Does APAAC offer an exhibition only ticket?keyboard_arrow_down
- APAAC does not offer an exhibition access only ticket. Only those registered to the conference are granted access to the exhibition.
- Will all attendees be able to receive the Certificate of Completion?keyboard_arrow_down
- Those attendees who have completed the sessions for the conference will be able to receive the Certificate of Completion.