APAAC 2023 Conference registration must be submitted through the online registration form.
For Group Registration, please contact the Secretariat.
|Regular Attendees||Super Early Bird Registration
(- 30 Sep)
|Early Bird Registration
(1 - 31 Oct)
(1 Nov - 3 Dec)
|Dermatology||USD 500||USD 600||USD 700||Cadaver Workshop excl.|
|Plastic Surgery||USD 500||USD 600||USD 700||Cadaver Workshop excl.|
|Hair Transplantation||USD 300||USD 350||USD 400||Cadaver Workshop incl.|
|Hospital Management||USD 300||USD 350||USD 400|
|Plastic Surgery||USD 1,000||USD 400|
|Rhinoplasty Simulation Workshop||Super Early Bird
(1 Nov - 3 Dec)
|USD 400||USD 400||USD 450|
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Lunch, Coffee Breaks, and Welcome Dinner
- Admission to all Conference Sessions including the Opening Ceremony and Networking Night
- Admission to APAAC Exhibition
- Conference Kit
- APAAC Certificate of Attendance
- Registration fees must be paid in either U. S. Dollars (USD) or Korean Won (KRW)
- The registration fee must be paid by the requested registration deadline.
- Note that it will take a considerable time for any payment changes or credit card payment cancellations
- VISA, Master Card, JCB, and AMEX are the only accepted credit cards
- Enter all relevant credit card information on the registration form
- The cardholder's name should be clearly mentioned if it differs from the registrant's name
- After Submitting the credit card information, registrants will get a confirmation e-mail from Eximbay, our online transaction processing system
- Bank Information
Bank Name KEB Hana Bank Beneficiary Name MICE Co., LTD Bank Address 66, Eulji-Ro, Jung-Gu, Seoul, Korea KEB Hana Bank, Head Office Beneficiary Tel. +82 53 943 1300 Account Number 501-910006-34238 SWIFT CODE KOEXKRSE
- As the Secretariat of APAAC 2023, MICE Co., LTD is responsible for collecting the registration fees
- Please transfer the registration fee in full amount to our account
- The payment must be transferred under the registrant’s name and be stated clearly on the payment slip
- Please email the copy of the transaction to email@example.com and notify us if the payee’s name differs from the registrant’s name
- All bank charges incurred are to be borne by the registrant
LETTER OF INVITATION
The Letter of Invitation will be issued once we receive the registration and payment in full
and after all required supporting documents have been approved.
If you require a letter of invitation for visa purposes, please check the relevant box while completing the APAAC 2023 registration form. Registrants may also contact the APAAC Secretariat directly.
FOR CARD HOLDERS
- For domestic card holders, only online payments are accepted for Shinhan, Hyundai, Lotte, BC, Kookmin, MH, Samsung, KEB, and HanaSK credit cards
- Letter of payment confirmation will be sent after payment has been made
- Installment payment will not be accepted
- Cancellation notification must be made in writing and sent to APAAC Secretariat by email
- The cancellation will not be effective until written acknowledgement from the APAAC Secretariat is received.
- If the written notification is received on or before 31 October 2023, the full registration fee will be refunded. However, no refund requests will be accepted after 31 October 2023.
- No refund policy also applies to no-shows
- Refunds will only be made by bank transfer, in which the handling fee will be deducted from the refund
- The refund request must indicate all relevant information regarding the bank account to which the refund may be remitted